Got questions? Find the answers below.
- Can I use the Egg0+ on an airplane?
No, the seat is not approved for airplane use.
- I am concerned that my child is not in the recommended age/weight range.
The age for using the Egg0+ ranges between 0 and 6 months. The maximum recommended weight is 13 kg.
- How is the Egg0+ installed in the car?
You can download the user’s manual which contains the assembly instructions on the text below, or watch this video, which contains instructions on how to assemble it.
- How is the Egg0+ installed in the pushchair?
You can download the user’s manual which contains the assembly instructions on the text below, or check this video, which contains instructions on how to assemble it.
- Can I use the Egg0+ when the airbag is activated?
When you use a child restraint system facing backwards it is imperative that the front airbags are deactivated. This does not apply to side airbags.
- Can the Egg0+ be used in the passenger seat?
It can be used in the passenger seat as long as the airbags are deactivated.
- What kind of pushchair can I use the Egg0+ with?
You can attach it to the Emotion pushchair by using adaptors, yielding a practical, lightweight and compact whole that can be used starting at birth.
- Can I keep using the Egg0+ after an accident?
In the event of an accident, the plastic parts may have suffered from damage that is invisible to the eye but can be dangerous. We recommend changing your car seat if you have been involved in an accident.
- What is the safest place in the car to install the Egg0+?
Babyhome recommends installing the Egg0+ behind the passenger seat, because statistically speaking this is the safest place in the event of an accident. If it is used in the front, we recommend that you shift the seat as far back as possible.
- Can I put the removable fabric on the Egg0+ in the washing machine? What about in the dryer?
You can't put the fabric pieces in the washing machine. You should always follow the washing instructions in order to properly maintain your Egg0+. You should never place them in the dryer.
- Is it necessary to remove the Emotion seat cover to couple Egg0+?
It is not required. If you prefer to remove the Emotion seat cover to couple Egg0+, you can download the instructions here .
Download the user manual hereUser manual
How to use
Watch Egg0+ videos here
If you don’t find the answer to your question in our FAQs, you can fill out the contact form with your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for placing your trust in Babyhome!